Friday, May 6, 2011

RW Day 9

And Happy 80th Birthday, Willie Mays!

Today's chapter was about how God can be pleased with usin all details of our lives... Not just when we're doing Bible study or other "holy" things like that. It's sort of how we are pleased when we see our kids succeed in their endeavors. So we should worship God by worshippingimin all we do, including our jobs. If we hate our jobs, He'sprobably not gaining any pleasure from our misery... So I guess I need an attitude adjustment sometimes. Of course my ob gets tedious and people annoy me... But I need to remember He is always with me and watching how I treat His other children.

A guy like Willie Mays is amazing and an inspiration to many people... Not just at how great a player he was... But because of the joy he showed when he played... And still shows when he mentors the younger playera now. I've no doubt God is pleased with Willie Mays. I may not be a superstar, but I can try to be a positive influence in the people in my life atwork and at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment