Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wonder Years

Since I was too sick to go to Tae Kwon Do or walk the dogs or ride my bike... I've been watching mondo TV. I caught an episode of Wonder Years and it reminded me of how that was such a great show. Tonight's episode depicted how money stresses us and jobs/bosses stress us. I guess some things are just timeless. The show also covered how we sometimes have to shove aside our pride to keep the job or whatever. It sucks how it sometimes breaks our spirit, but we have to remember that our spirit is not reliant on our job or finances. Ironically we've been discussing "how to be rich" at church, and how we in the US are amongst the world's most privileged. Kevin learned to appreciate all his dad does to provide what he can to the family... And I learned to appreciate all that God has given me.

P.S. I'm still a little sad that the Warriors lost to the Lakers after leading through four quarters.

No comments:

Post a Comment