Saturday, December 2, 2017

Con ‘n Cheat

I posted something on FB and a friend asked why I call Trump a Con ‘n Cheat (she thought it was over the top).  My response:

LOL I actually thought the phrase “Con ‘n Cheat” was probably too kind considering what I actually think... and considering he has the nerve to call peaceful protestors SOB’s.

In this particular video he says, “I told you that we would be saying Merry Christmas again...  With Trump as your President, we are going to be celebrating Merry Christmas again.”  This is implying that his predecessor was against it.  Yes, he also talked about department stores, but he’s talking about general society as if people stopped celebrating or saying Merry Christmas until he became President.  That’s just ridiculous on so many levels - nobody has ever told me to say or not say Merry Christmas when I was an agnostic or when I was a Christian.  I worked in retail and I said whatever phrase I wanted - Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, whatever.  And people can say whatever holiday greeting they want to me and I’m not offended.

But this video isn’t the reason I call him a Con ‘n Cheat.  I call him that because of how he’s cheated on multiple wives (and physically assaulted one), how he’s cheated people in business, how he’s conned people with his Trump University, and how he’s conned enough people in America to vote for him.  This is just the tip of the iceberg.

This Washington Post editorial best explains my “Con ‘n Cheat” opinion.  My opinion only differs in that I don’t necessarily think the American worker will catch on because he pushes all their right buttons.

This Snopes Article talks about his abuses on women including his ex-wife.  Snopes DOES say there is a mixture of truth/false and, although he may not have raped her, he definitely manhandled her and puller her hair.: http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-minor-wife-business-victims-roy-moore-713531

Here is WP’s Fact Checker on Trump.  It’s one thing to lie here and there or by accident, but he does it so often and acts as if he’s telling the truth... and people for some reason believe him.  It’s the same with Hannity, Limbaugh, Breitbart, etc.  It’s the same rule book - act like you’re being attacked and people will believe your lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment